Die Xeloren
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Death By Sleep wishes to join your party.

4 verfasser

Nach unten

Death By Sleep wishes to join your party. Empty Death By Sleep wishes to join your party.

Beitrag  Grimsine Fr 2 Feb 2018 - 10:42

A wild guild appears.
It only has 2 members, but it seems those 2 members are only 1 unique person.

One character being over ten years old, and currently the oldest Sacrier actively playing that hasn't reached lvl 200. Also a weak one at that.
The other, a slightly younger Eniripsa that follows slowly behind the Original.

Grimsine (199), and Grimsin (195).

I've been a Rushu player since 2005. With several hiatuses and coming back, only to leave and come back. This game is still hard to put down. But I have a huge goal in play currently as I am with a new job and a sense of dedication.

I don't mind being helpful, and I'm rather talkative. I sadly don't know much german, but I have been trying to learn a little bit at a time. I would like to take this opportunity to learn from you all, if possible.

I'm friendly most of the times, and although I do have my tendencies to be annoying, I don't try and spam /a chat at all, I'll keep to myself if I feel I need to lock myself away.

Now for the gritty details. I'm older (I'm 30 everyone Very Happy). I work in the IT field within my job. Mostly computers. I have jumped around from game to game, but Dofus seems to have been the longest I've held onto an MMO. Second one being FF14. None the less.

If you have any question (As I don't have an account), anyone of you can add me on Echo, and ask me anything you'd like over the course of time of this judgement. Especially if you'd like to get to know me first or anything of that nature.

Hope you all have a good weekend Very Happy.

Grimsine
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Death By Sleep wishes to join your party. Empty Re: Death By Sleep wishes to join your party.

Beitrag  Nalax Fr 2 Feb 2018 - 13:40

Zuletzt von Nalax am Mi 7 Feb 2018 - 10:21 bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet
Nalax
Nalax

Klasse : Osamodas
Level : 200
Gesinnung : Bonta & Brakmar
Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

Nach oben Nach unten

Death By Sleep wishes to join your party. Empty Re: Death By Sleep wishes to join your party.

Beitrag  Kuolun Fr 2 Feb 2018 - 19:41

Dafür. Wir sind die perfekte Allianz für eine uralte 2-Personen-Gilde. Death By Sleep wishes to join your party. 1217524461
Kuolun
Kuolun
Admin-Xelor

Klasse : Xélor
Gesinnung : Bonta
Anzahl der Beiträge : 640

http://erzengel.forumsfree.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  chaos-soldier Mo 5 Feb 2018 - 20:10

Bitte nicht,danke.

chaos-soldier

Level : 0
Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Medizini Mo 5 Feb 2018 - 21:02

It may suit. I agree.
Medizini
Medizini

Klasse : Féca
Level : 215
Anzahl der Beiträge : 274

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Kuolun So 11 Feb 2018 - 17:59

No vote against you, so far, so I will invite you as soon as I meet you online. ^^
Kuolun
Kuolun
Admin-Xelor

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Kuolun Mi 14 Feb 2018 - 19:44

Und drin sind sie.
Kuolun
Kuolun
Admin-Xelor

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten