Die Xeloren
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Return to the roots <3

+5
Kuolun
chaos-soldier
Nalax
Muster
sana-sana
9 verfasser

Nach unten

Return to the roots <3 Empty Return to the roots <3

Beitrag  sana-sana Mi 26 Jun 2019 - 17:08

Hello all, my guild Panic proyect, want join to xel again, i stopped playing 2016 and came back a few months ago, edea/shivohn and me were in Sunday till arax-dyla stop playing (me too, i was the leader in that time) steinhalt got the leadership and didnt want gave it back, so arax, edea and me leave the guild... and xel. Now we have new guild, and we would like come back, there is not other alliance like xel Very Happy and is my first choice, because i know (inclusive if they dont remember me) most of the old players (from nehra), we dont attack percs, but in my case my eni love defend, we are just relax people, and happy to be Very Happy .
I understand good german (i live here xd) but is better answer for me in english, so i can say a sentence in the correct order Return to the roots <3 2187074014 , and i have all the jobs 200 except for carvermage that with the rollbacks loose lvl, but working on it , aaaaaaaaaaand i dont know what more to say, just wish a great hot day (burning here xd) to all Return to the roots <3 381560978
Sana-sana Laughing

sana-sana

Level : 0
Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Nach oben Nach unten

Return to the roots <3 Empty Re: Return to the roots <3

Beitrag  Muster Mi 26 Jun 2019 - 19:55

This is the guild and it´s members https://www.dofus.com/de/mmorpg/spielergemeinde/verzeichnis/gildenseiten/395500201-panic-project/mitglieder

I would like to have you back in Xeloren, it´s a yes from me Smile
Muster
Muster

Klasse : Crâ
Level : 200
Gesinnung : Bonta
Anzahl der Beiträge : 259

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nalax Mi 26 Jun 2019 - 23:34

can´t remember you beeing @ XEL, maybe it was during my exile, but i very good remember the person who made"your" guild (Bischi) and the story behind it, sooo:

no thx

ps: it´s pretty embarrassing that you can´t even spell your guild´s name right Return to the roots <3 2187074014

nein, sowas von nein...sorry Muster Return to the roots <3 1811459895 Return to the roots <3 1811459895 Return to the roots <3 1811459895

Zuletzt von Nalax am Mi 26 Jun 2019 - 23:48 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nalax
Nalax

Klasse : Osamodas
Gesinnung : Bonta & Brakmar
Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  chaos-soldier Mi 26 Jun 2019 - 23:37

Dafür, kenne die nicht.

chaos-soldier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nalax Mi 26 Jun 2019 - 23:39

und wenns Franzosen sind?! Return to the roots <3 1217524461 Return to the roots <3 1811459895
Nalax
Nalax

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Kuolun Do 27 Jun 2019 - 7:54

Er war mal drin, also ein Heimkehrer, da bin ich auch dafür.
Kuolun
Kuolun
Admin-Xelor

Klasse : Xélor
Anzahl der Beiträge : 640

http://erzengel.forumsfree.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Return to the roots <3 Empty (Bischi?)

Beitrag  sana-sana Do 27 Jun 2019 - 18:03

Nalax schrieb:can´t remember you beeing @ XEL, maybe it was during my exile, but i very good remember the person who made"your" guild (Bischi) and the story behind it, sooo:

no thx

ps: it´s pretty embarrassing that you can´t even spell your guild´s name right Return to the roots <3 2187074014

nein, sowas von nein...sorry Muster Return to the roots <3 1811459895 Return to the roots <3 1811459895 Return to the roots <3 1811459895

Hi nalax, yeah i remember you, when i was in xel you was new in the alliance, about bischi? i dont know who is that, my guild was created for koenig artur, a personal friend from me, and i think he will not return (ofc i will try to contact him, by e-mail or whatsapp), but that guild is not from who you think, so no story behind Very Happy

sana-sana

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nalax Do 27 Jun 2019 - 18:57

Well you are wrong, I know them both and been there as it was created, and also know the circumstances how you came in, don't care what you are doing with it, but I don't want such envoirment for me and my member
Nalax
Nalax

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Vogelmann Fr 28 Jun 2019 - 0:48

Ach waren das noch tolle Zeiten, mit Sana-Sana. so ein netter und lustiger Typ. Schön, dass er wieder spielt.
[00:41] von Sana-sana: owww i loooved that hahahahah sometimes was danexis too Very Happy
[00:41] an Sana-sana: und Mustiiiii^^
[00:42] von Sana-sana: musti is sooo sweet Very Happy
[00:42] von Sana-sana: hahahaha and kuo is funny xd
Er ist verliebt in Xel, und möchte wd zurück. Brecht ihm nicht das Herz ....

Vogelmann
Vogelmann

Level : 190
Gesinnung : Neutral
Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  sana-sana Fr 28 Jun 2019 - 1:17

Nalax schrieb:Well you are wrong, I know them both and been there as it was created, and also know the circumstances how you came in, don't care what you are doing with it, but I don't want such envoirment for me and my member

ok , sorry nalax, but you dont know me, anyone can say anything bad from me, my honour was always first, inclusive in a game, i will talk with koenig, for maybe he log and tell you the same i am telling, so you can really know , but say things that you really dont know, is NOT correct, now which circumstances you think?, and them both? koenig-artus is one person, dont know who is the other, in that guild was an alt from him and my alts, we had koppels there and in Exile (i think that guild is lost too), so, or you are inventing an history, or you are confusing of person, so please, ask others who really know me, Very Happy and about write bad the name of my guild, nope, i just wrote in spanish and didnt notice, eso es lo malo de hablar varios idiomas, se confunden Smile

sana-sana

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  rubberdug Fr 28 Jun 2019 - 7:59

dafür Smile

rubberdug

Nach oben Nach unten

Return to the roots <3 Empty bewerbung sana sana

Beitrag  morwenna Fr 28 Jun 2019 - 8:12

dafür  Return to the roots <3 2874827287

morwenna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nalax Fr 28 Jun 2019 - 8:30

I don´t care about the guild and the story behind (which i know much better then you), that´s absolutely not the topic here.
Also i´m not wrong, i don´t need a reminder from your point of view lol, i´ve been there also at that time with one of my chars ,so i had the opportunity to take a good look at you & thank´s for calling me a liar, inventor and a confused person, shows nicely what kind of person you actually are Rolling Eyes

done with this, not worth the time to discuss any further - you guys have my vote against and also a reason (leeching/insulting brat)
Nalax
Nalax

Nach oben Nach unten

Return to the roots <3 Empty impossible thing

Beitrag  sana-sana Fr 28 Jun 2019 - 20:19

I am sorry nalax, but you again are wrong with me, i never had problems with anyone in any game, because i never act wrong, i always try to help people, so, is impossible that thing you say, and the people in xel who remember me (really do) will say the same, i really dont understand why you are doing this, i dont remember you like that, and really you dont have the xel spirit, for me being a xel is only good energy and happyness, and i see you inventing things about me, why? for make damage?, for hurt me? i did nothing wrong with you or anyone, so why Return to the roots <3 652519628

sana-sana

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Medizini Sa 29 Jun 2019 - 7:43

dafür
Medizini
Medizini

Klasse : Féca
Level : 215
Anzahl der Beiträge : 274

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Kuolun Sa 6 Jul 2019 - 14:17

There is a vote against you, so you can't join. But there are lots of other alliances around, so I'm sure you'll find another one really quick.
Kuolun
Kuolun
Admin-Xelor

Klasse : Xélor
Anzahl der Beiträge : 640

http://erzengel.forumsfree.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte